Terms and Conditions
- At the point of registration with the PageTurner website, you will need to choose a contact email address and password. All transactions taken using these details are your responsibility. Therefore it is important to keep your password safe and not reveal it to any other person. It is your responsibility to change your password it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
- Should any of your details change, such as your contact details, you are required to inform PRACE as soon as possible. To update your details you sign into your account on PageTurner website, and updating your account.
- Where a contract for purchases is made through the PageTurners website, the contact will be with Preston Reservoir Adult Community Education Inc. (PRACE). The registered office of PRACE is at 35 Sturdee Street, Reservoir VIC 3073, Australia. Australian Business Number 93 736 262 050.
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email. PRACE acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be enforced by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- PRACE may withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Right of cancellation
- Orders can be cancelled, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). You must notify us of your cancellation by emailing email@example.com
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to PO Box 510, Reservoir Vic 3073, Australia, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. Item must be sent back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you advised us of your cancellation in line with the instructions we send you.
- The price of the item will be refunded by us no later than 14 days from the day we receive the item back from you. Refunds will be made via the same means of purchase.
Availability of goods ordered
If PRACE has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible. You will be given the choice of having your payment refunded or waiting until the goods are available. If you chose to have your order refunded, any sum debited by PRACE will be re-credited to your account and PRACE will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days of your order. PRACE not is required to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods
PRACE will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give PRACE at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any case within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted are estimates only, and are based on availability, typical processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our centre.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
For sales outside of Australia, PRACE is not required to charge your local sales price and prices displayed on PageTurner website are not inclusive of your local Tax (or applicable local sales tax, VAT and similar taxes). In the case of purchases within Australia GST must be charged. The additional GST cost will be shown as a separate cost.
When ordering goods from PRACE for delivery overseas, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes that are imposed once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies differ widely from country to another, so you should contact your local customs office for the correct information. Additionally, when ordering from PRACE, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Liability is as follows:
- PRACE shall not be liable to you if you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, unless you notify PRACE in writing at the PRACE contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- PRACE shall not be liable to you if the goods PRACE delivers are damaged or defective or are not what you ordered or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, unless you notify PRACE in writing at the PRACE contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you notify PRACE of a problem under this condition, PRACE’s is only required, at its option, to rectify any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any damaged or defective good; or to refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question via the original method of payment. If this method is no longer valid PRACE e-coupons will be issued to the value of the refund owed.
- PRACE will not be liable to you for any indirect or subsequent loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify PRACE of under this condition and PRACE shall is not liable to pay any money to you as compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- Nothing in this section is, however, is meant to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under relevant local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit PRACE liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
PRACE shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Should any part of these conditions be unenforceable (including any provision in which PRACE excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
PRACE has a procedure for complaints handling which is used to try to settle disputes when they first occur. If you wish to make a complaint, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Australian law, and the Australian courts shall have authority to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current PageTurner website prices, delivery details and PRACE contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by PRACE. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by the Executive Officer of PRACE. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of PRACE should be considered as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the characteristics or quality of any goods offered for sale by PRACE. PRACE shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
Due to the nature of Internet communications made by you may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. PRACE shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on the PageTurner website or its contents.
PRACE is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, PRACE makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of PRACE howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither PRACE nor its Board of Management, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages that arise out of or in association with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
The PageTurner website may include hyperlinks. These hyperlinks take you to sites of other organisations. These sites are not our responsibility. We have endeavoured to prepare our website and the information included in it in good faith. We do not though have no control over any information you access by means of other websites. Thus, any mention of any organisation, company or individual that our website is linked to does not imply any approval or warranty as to the reputation and competency of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of PRACE
In these terms and conditions:-
PRACE means Preston Reservoir Adult Community Education Incorporated;
‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year other than weekends and statutory and public holidays;
‘us’ means PRACE and you together; and
‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions